Monday, November 30, 2009

THANKSGIVING.....

Usually on holidays we spend them split between my family and Josh's. We never choose one or the other... we just go to both! However, this year, my family went to Josh's moms house. (So much easier) We had LOTS of good food... I have to say my punch bowl cake was a big hit... (which we all knew it would be :) LOL) My mom made some awesome cornbread dressing... so of course she made us our own dish of it and brought it to our house AND my very own sweet potato pie! And I say MY very own because, I don't like to share it... its my fav! Rilyn is about the only one that is allowed any..lol. I can eat that pie all day everyday! I'm embarrassed to post a picture of how much is left! And I'm the only one who ate any! lol... I hadn't gained anymore weight at my last doctors appointment but I'm sure that's changed! This week The Rices stayed at our house which was awesome. Rilyn LOOOOVES her cousins! Poor Rilyn, cried when they left... And do you believe this... Rachel was saying she LIKED cleaning... I couldn't get her out of my laundry! (I'm not complaining...) Shes so sweet. She even moped my floor! Do you know how long its been since IVE mopped?... So now shes my favorite sister-n-law.. its official. I'm just wondering what Sarah is going to do to try to top Rachel... She'd mentioned something about a new car... but I told her that's TOO much! So we'll see LOL :)