Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh, what a saturday night we had!

We won tickets to the comedy club saturday night... so me, josh, brandy, dustin, kem, james, and kelly went.... the comedian was ok, however we were laughing all night at josh. Because after the comedy club we decided to go kareoking! And well... Josh got wasted! (surprised??) And he thought he was a ROCK STAR!
Oh, what a night!

I think Josh was already 'feeling it'...lol


Me & Kem




Aw..How cute are we??...





Me & my #1 bitch :)





Kel Kel






Oh... and it starts....
Ok maybe we ALL thought we were rock stars..lol...











Gone... yes, he was.







Bran & Dustin




Dustin, Brandy, and Kel














And heres the kareoking...










As, you can see... me (the singer) and my guitar player...josh..lol




He was getting down!!
Literally!..lol








My drummer...




Watch out american idol!!








Josh playing the drums while someone is singing... he just would randomly go up on stage with other people and play the drums...lol. He REALLY thought he was playing...lol. At one point started trying to twirl the drumstick in his fingers...lol.





Get down bad boy!





Yes, that is Josh making a fool of himself while that poor girl is singing her song. And she was one of those hard-core kareokers too... not just a drunk idiot like us...lol. Im sure she didnt appreciate her obnoxious drummer. She was singing some really slow song about a broken heart and Josh stood up right in front of her on stage and started making the heart shape with his drum sticks... omg... i thought I was going to pee in my pants... and he doesnt remember a bit of it......lol









again, my rock star...lol