Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can you say embarrassing???

Okay, so I've started going to an adult fitness class.

Thats not the embarrassing part, unless you were to come watch me...LOL that'd be pretty darn embarrassing.

And only because I'm not the type that likes for alot of people to see me cry.

Kidding... I dont REALLY cry.

Atleast not ALL the time.
Anyway.. so back to the embarrassing part.

Okay, SO we were working out.

And when we moved on to the next workout and the instructor says..."Ok, now we are going to work our hamstring."

"I thought we just worked out hamstring...""I said.

And before the instructor could answer I said, pointing at my ARM,  "is your hamstring in the front or the back ??"

You could hear a pin drop.

Then everyone laughed .. and laughed..and laughed.

And thats when I realized..... your friggin' hamstring is NOT in your arm!

Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!

Yeah, I was pretty darn embarrassed.

Holy cow, please let these people think I was just joking....PLEASE!!!

To make matters worse, I told Josh about it.

Yeah, not a good idea.

The next morning, the first words out of his mouth that morning was.."How's your hamstring??"
Then he laughed, hystarically.

And to nake matters even worse... I had to go back to the gym the next day for Rilyn's State Competition.

(The fitness class I take is at the same place the girls do gymnatics.)

And would you believe it if I told you that  the first thing Josh did when we got there was go right up to my instructor and say, while laughing... "Man, Roxie said her hamstring is really sore today!"

I'm going to kill him.