Friday, September 6, 2013

Blisters.

They've only been in school 1 week and I'm already having issues.

Rilyn came home from school the other day limping because her new school shoes gave her blisters on her heels.

I asked her why she didn't ask her teacher for a band aid and she said "I did mom, she said she didn't have any."

Hmm.. my 5 year old has blisters and you don't have a band aid and you dont send her to the nurse for one.

Hmm..

I decided to give her teacher a break... its only the first week of school, therefore, its a little early for me to be labeled is "phsyco mom".

The next day I sent Rilyn to school with a box of band aids for her teacher.

I told my husband that, that was the only warning her teacher was getting and next time I wouldn't be so nice.

I also posted a rant on my face book page about it.

Annnnnnd in about 13.524 minutes later her teacher called me.

And no, we aren't 'facebook friends'.

Anyway, she told me Rilyn has brought her the box of band aids and that she was sorry if her blisters got over looked and she would make sure she gets a band aid if she needs one. She also said Rilyn is super smart and she is a great helper, and shes glad she is in her class.

I feel much better. Much better.