Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Fire.

I haven't posted lately mainly because we have been super busy. Not only due to the Holidays but on September 22, 2013 we had a major fire at our home.

I wont go into details right now  but it was literally a hot mess. The insurance company totalled our home. We have had it rebuilt and just moved into it 2 weeks ago. However, we are STILL waiting on the insurance company to pay us for our contents and because of this we have had to furnish our home our selves. Which, as I learned.... is expensive! So in an effort to hopefully speed up this process we have hired an attorney.
 
So that is where we are.
 
One of my goals this year is to keep up with this blog more. I use it as sort of a scrapbook for my kids. Every year I get the previous year printed in to a book.