Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Secret Life of a Sixteen Month Old

It is Monday, Columbus day.



My mom finally gets a day off.  My mom thought she wanted to sleep till 8. She can't remember the last time she has slept past 7AM. 


She's weird, its 5am, I think I will go ahead and wake her up.






5AM:
Time to start shouting, full throttle. I gotta let everyone know its time to rise n' shine!
Dozed for a bit.
Resumed shouting.
Its hard to tell, but I think my mom is telling my Dad to go make me a bottle, but my Dad isn't moving.
I think something is wrong with my Dads ears.





5:30AM:
Mom carries me down stairs.
My mom always smiles and kisses me. She keeps calling me Stinky-butt.
And guess what?
I have a stinky-butt!!
My mom likes to change my diaper before breakfast, WTH?
So I get mad.
Oh- I forgot, when she makes me mad I like to kick, a lot. And this time I just so happened to have poop on my foot.
 I should call my mom Stinky-shirt now! Ha!




6AM:
I'm just chillin' like a villain watching Bubble Guppies while my Mom holds me. 
Ah... life is goooooood.





7AM: 
Time to drag out every toy we have in the living room.





7:30AM:
Got a bit bored so I grabbed the remote and started pressing buttons! This is one of my favorite games!
Mom says a rhyme about a Duck's cake... its funny.
She tells me to stop but I cant! This is my favorite game! So fun!!





8AM:
My grandpa arrives to watch me so my Mom can go to Parent/Teacher conferences.
Mom says she needs coffee, now!





11AM:
Mom gets home just in time to feed me lunch!
I am confused about everything I eat now.
After each bite I take the food out of my mouth so I can inspect it.... sometimes I eat it.
But mostly I just throw it on the floor.






12PM:
Mom packs me up to take me to the doctor. I love car rides! YAY!





1PM:
We arrive at the doctor. I vaguely remember this place.
I see books! Ah, I remember the books! I love books!
My mom tries to help me look at a book... I get mad because I just want to throw books. My big sister, Rilyn even tries to help me, too. 
No one understands me!  
I just want to hold it all to myself and turn the pages all by myself!
And throw it!





1:30 PM:
&*^%$!!!!
The dang nurse stuck something sharp in my legs!
My mom cuddles me and gives me lots of kisses. 





2:00PM:
We head home.
I am exhausted. Time to fuss a little and rub my eyes. the ole "Nap Time Signals" to my Mom.





3:00PM:
We get home and the rest of the evening is a blur of me running around the living room like a crazy baby and my Mom and Dad cuddling me.
Mom shows Dad the four little round stickers on my thighs and Dad kisses them. 
They're really sore.




9PM:
Mom lays me down for bed. We snuggle. I like to snuggle. 





10PM:
I finally give in and fall asleep.
I'm pretty sure I heard her say "Love you sweet boy".
Time for some sleep. 
Will resume my "crazy-baby" act at 





But isn't he adorable?! It's officially Fall, y'all!