Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's Up Wednesday (April 2018)







WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK:

These peppers are SO GOOD! I made a batch of them Monday and I have been snacking on them everyday.

This week for dinner we are having:
Monday: quesadilla night
Tuesday: grilled chicken wraps
Wednesday: (church) so we are rockin' leftovers!
& of course, Friday is pizza!






WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT: How stinkin' fast (almost) 3 years have gone! Stop growing, Ryker!





WHAT I'M LOVING:
My sweet Raigen is my note leaving kid and I LOOOOOOVE finding these special treats throughout the week. 

This past weekend she left our hotel a note, ha!






WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:
Softball! 
And today Rilyn starts swim!


WHAT I'M DREADING: Nothing!



WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
The kids' bathroom is getting a face-lift! 
Here is a peek:

WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
Summer time is just around the corner! 





WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:
This book is super good! I am currenly listening to it on audible.




Ya'll I have been on a Heart of Dixie binge! I know its old, but I love it. I am almost done so I will have to find a new binge soon! 



WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: KSBJ and kids yell, like always. 



WHAT I'M WEARING: 
ALL THINGS FLORAL!
Am I the only one addicted to floral print?!




My favorite part- the kimonos are FROM DOLLAR GENERAL!

And the other two shirts were $6.99 at Ross! #score!



WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
We have church, a couple of birthdays, and a baby shower. 




WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
No more getting my kids up early - I get my mornings back all to myself!!!!  Haha!



WHAT ELSE IS NEW: Nothing new over here!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!