Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday Favorites! {08-03}

 
 
 
 
It's FRIDAY and since I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a while, I thought I'd share one with you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Up first- this eyeliner I scored at Sally's for $3.99. Its waterproof and amazing!!! Its long lasting and doesn't smear. Its the best eyeliner I've ever used! 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My biggest girl, Rilyn, wrote this note for the tooth fairy.
I know one day I'm gonna miss these days, so stuff like this is definitely a favorite of mine!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A couple of weeks ago this girl competed in Nationals  in Galveston and she and her team got 3rd!
 

 
And then the very next week she competed in her very last 8U softball tournament ( an all night tournament) and came home CHAMPIONS! What a great way to end her 8U season, bring on 10U!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We also recently celebrated Josh's 32nd birthday with a family dinner.

 
 
 
 

Ball Park days- Ahhh!
Recently Josh played in a benefit Ragball Tournament and we spent the day cheering him on and hanging out at our favorite place- the ball park!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A favorite post would not be complete without talking about our vacation!
Check it out, here!
 
This was our 2nd year visiting, you can read about our first time, here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I'm currently missing my two favorite big kids because I just dropped them off for camp yesterday! I sure hope they are having a blast!
(Rilyn's cute shirt is from the dollar store!!! Only $3 on clearance! You can read more about my love for dollar store clothes, here!)

 
 
 
 
And that's all!
 
Happy Friday, friends!