Tuesday, January 15, 2019

HANGRY ROXIE UPDATE #9

After a holiday break I am back doing low-carb.
 
 
 
Its week one, and I've lost 5lbs, wooo-hoooooo!
 
 
 
I also got a new swimsuit!
 
 
 
Excuse my messy mirror- thanks, Ryker! Also, the before picture isn't recent, but I wanted to show how far I've come.
 
 
 
 
Ya'll that is a huge milestone for me to post a swimsuit picture on social media.
 
 
 
If you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm doing a 30 day challenge since I have 30 days till my cruise! YAY!
 
 
(If your not following me, you should! :) @allaboutthelongs)
 
 
Over there I'm documenting what I eat everyday and some other fun low carb recipes, too.
 
 
 
My goal is to lose 10lbs before my cruise and I'm excited I'm half way there!
 
 
Let me just add this:
 
 
If you are doing low carb and getting discouraged with the slow weight loss, be patient this has to be the hardest lesson to learn.
 
Last time I was really strict with low carb, and for the first couple of months (before the holidays), I lost hardly anything. That was so hard.
 
 I am losing weight now, but slowly.
 
Just keep reminding yourself that your way of eating now is so more nutritious than when you ate carbs and processed foods. The weight WILL go, you WILL gain control of your appetite, and you WILL succeed. There are so many benefits (in addition to weight loss) that eating low carb brings.
 
  Happy Tuesday!