Monday, May 4, 2009

Nothin' says lovin' like a bun in the oven!


Well we just found out that we are expecting numero dos! And while we are super-duper excited, I think its making us more excited because we've decided not to tell anyone! HaHa! :) So, Ive decide to blog about it. (I just have to tell someone) We've only known for about a week and we are dying to TELL! This is going to be a long hard journey (keeping our mouths shut) But I think we can do it. I've threatened joshua with a vasectomy if he opens his big mouth... because he is already hinting! We are thinking, that if everything goes as planned that we will tell everyone when we find out the sex of the baby! 5months! So, lets hope I dont blow up like a fish! Heres the plan..... once we find out the sex we are going to send everyone a babyshower invitation in the mail!! (ofcourse we will hand deliver our parents one first) Im too young to die. Then we can wait, for our phones begin to BLOW up!:) I know, I know.... cruel... but just think, this is for the best of everyone, trust me. It will make it fly by sooooo much faster. :)