Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tough day...

So this morning at about 2:30 my Ribear woke up crying, and running 102 fever! So this morning I decided to take her to the doctor, with this swine flu junk, it was making me worry! So we went to the doctor.... well, we all know how Rilyn LOVES the doctor (not) Thank god that it turned out to just be an infection in her throat and not the swine flu!! My Lil punkin' feels super bad so I guess I'll have to pick her up a special surprise on my way home today. And on top of everything else today, after breakfast I started feeling sooooo sick! And my mom was right there! All I could do was pray that I didn't barf in front of my mom.... she would of know right away! She has a sense about this kind of stuff! Heck, she prolly already knows!


But we do have some good news! Rilyn has been peeing in her potty!! And yesterday she told us she had to go potty and she pooped in her potty!! She is getting to be such a big girl! :) Pretty soon no diapers! Our goal is to get her potty trained before the next one! So far its going great. She absolutely loves to potty in her potty! :)

That's my big girl :)

Well 13 weeks and 5 days to go.........(before we break the news):)