Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rilyn is growing too, too fast.

My sweet Rilyn is getting so BIG! I can't believe next month she will be 2!! I swear we have the smartest kid in the whole world, (I'm a little biest though..lol) She counts to 13! Its so cute. She loves number eleven...she says e-web-in...lol She knows all of her colors too. But I think what really amazes us is her vocabulary, and the fact that we cant talk about her anymore with out her knowing... she understands everything. Like, she was watching Dora... and something happen and of course she gasp and said "Oh no!".. Dora said something like "How are we going to catch him... " And Josh and I laughed and Josh said "Its funny she freaks out like she has never seen this before... like Oh- no how are they going to catch him...lol" She turned right around and told Josh " In a boat , and they catch him"... Well 2 seconds later, Dora finds a boat and catches him!...She is just so smart. And she has the most amazing manors of a kid I've ever seen. Every time someone sneezes shes the first to say " Bless you" She always says please and thank you! Its so cute and now she is into saying " I sorry" .. And when me and Josh argue...she says momma...nono! Daddyo nono! And it immediately makes us smile. And its like she really does realize that there is a baby in my belly. She'll randomly walk up to me and kiss my stomach and say "love you baby" She rubs my belly and says "baby night, night" And I'll say whats her name and she says "Raigen" I KNOW she is going to flip when she sees the new baby, she loves babies! I just cannot believe how BIG she is getting!! When we are in there working on her new room she'll come in and say "Mine?.. my room!" And we'll say "Yes" then she says , "Thank you , thank you!!" Its also cute, when she has ANYTHING with wording on it, especially if shes not suppose to have it, like the lotion! I'll say what are you doing?! ... She says "I weeding(reading) Mama!...lol... its funny. I think shes at the age where EVERYTHING cracks us up.... I love this age and I wish she wouldn't get any bigger...:( Is there anyway to make babies quit growing??...