Friday, September 11, 2009

Sneak peak #2 of Rilyns new BIG girl room...

No it is still not finished ... but its looking very cute!! Check these pictures of Rilyns BIG girl room!!


Rilyn's door...









Her bed....


Her canopy... you can hardly see it in the picture but theres a sequins 'R' on it...


Another picture of the bed









Her book shelves and that adorable pink chair!












Curtains my mom made... I found an adorable sheet set that is kind of the ' ED HARDY' type... its really cute.. Yes, I realize thats a little over her head.. but I figure she can grow into this room. Anyway- we made curtains and pillows out of that sheet set.. it was cheaper than just buying fabric. The sheet set was only $7!! And the cute fabric runs about $4 a yard...




Some cute pink pictures frames that have rhinestones on them... they match perfect! And I found them at the DOLLAR STORE!!







My guitar from high school... I never learned to play it so its just been setting in the closet..lol. And since some of the fabric we used has guitars on it... I thought it would go perfect in her room.. I painted the zebra stripes on it and added the glitter stars! Too cute!


Some picture frames I picked up again at the dollar store... all i did was recover the matte with the lefter over zebra paper I had.





And the same with this one







up close of the bedding... I didnt know at the time that the sheet set had skulls on it... however I dont really mind it... it kind of goes with the rock star theme...lol





a cute zebra stool






Her name....



The bed

I found these adorable letters at hobby lobby... and thought it'd be a cute idea to do the ABC's on one wall above her chair rail since this is a toddlers room. They go perfect!