Monday, December 7, 2009

16 DAYS ...... ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS??..

I'm going to cry...

WHY is this baby taking so long?... It seems EVERYONE Else's babies come early.... nope not mine.

One word.. Torture.

My next doctors appointment is tomorrow... and we're going to have a little chaty-chat! I cant do this anymore. AND let me hear one more person talk about how ..'being pregnant is wonderful.... and a beautiful experience...' (I think I just threw up in my mouth.) Yea maybe the first trimester is wonderful! Heck, I thought it was just great not having aunt flo visist for 10 months... I'd gladly invite her back for 10 months straight if I could have this baby today.

We are adopting next time around. Seriously, I'm not a patient person. At all. (Can you tell?) I mean, I buy my own Christmas presents for goodness sake... AND I usually cant even wait till Christmas to give them to myself. I don't like waiting and I don't like surprises. So if just being anxious about having a new little princess isn't enough to deal with ...... I'm physically miserable! Last night I ran out of tums. :( You try sleeping sitting up...