Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Br-Br-Br-Breastfeeding.....



I cant even say the word with out stuttering...


OUCH!




I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy.




I decided this time to breastfeed. I did with Rilyn for about the first 2 weeks and then she was a formula baby! I couldnt take the pain! But this time I decied to give it another try. For one, its very good for the baby and two, its a heck of alot cheaper!! Its just super painful! The good thing is that the pain is starting to ease up. It gets easier day, by day. For instance, let me give you an example of how day 1 felt..... Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if you stuck your nipple in a blender? on high speed?...Yea, pretty darn painful. And day 2, well it got easier. It was like... sticking a hot iron to your breast, for hours!. ...See, it does get easier! Now it just feels like a Piranha has latched on!... And I sware this kid has teeth!!!! I just have to keep telling myself this sooo much better for my Raigen than formula. And cheaper too!! :)

Anyway... Wish Piranha and I luck... :)