Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 month countdown 'till Rilyn's 3rd birthday party!

I cant believe next month Rilyn will be 3! I wish she would stay 2 forever!
She is having a Princess themed birthday. And she is super excited! Heck, I'm excited!l I've been planning this for a while now. I was going to hire Cinderella to be there, but I don't see paying $200 for and hour with the princess SO I have this beautiful cousin Brandy :) who is going to dress up like Cinderella! Today I ordered her costume and wig. I'm super excited! AND no, honestly I don't think Rilyn will recognize its Brandy, last time we seen her was May and she acted like she'd never met her before. I have everything bought... decorations, her gifts, and I have her cake picked out. All that's left to do is send out invitations! :)
And then it will be time to plan Raigen's 1st birthday!! Its only 2 1/2 months away. Yikes!! I REALLY cant believe its almost been a whole year with that little toot! I have no idea what kind of party she will have yet.. I'm verging on doing another princess party since I bought tons of decorations. I don't know though, I kind of want her 1st birthday to be her own, special one, and unlike any that her sister has had. Heck, she already gets hand me downs with everything else.
I just don't know what to do for her birthday. December is a super hard month because, for 1 its cold outside, and 2, I don't know anywhere to have an indoor party BESIDES our house. And what are 20 kids going to do being crammed inside?...Ugh.. this is too hard. Why couldn't I have gotten pregnant just 2 months earlier and had another Oct baby, then I could have their parties together! Man! We are really going to be doing some planning before we decide to get pregnant with the next.
And THEN there comes Christmas! Good thing I've already started buying stuff! I'm going to be on the ball this year!