Thursday, September 16, 2010

Raigen can say BABY!
She LOVES babies!! She especially loves to look at adorable baby in the mirror. If you are holding her and she sees a mirror she goes CRAZY trying to get to it! Its the cutest thing. She also loves baby dolls. If you give her one she will kiss it and mumble "Bobby... Ba-baby.."And sometimes it even sounds like shes saying Barbi. It is SOOOO cute! Whats weird is, I don't even remember Rilyn really at this age. :( I know she had to be just as cute, but I just don't remember. It seems like it was too long ago. So now I'm enjoying it as if it is all new to me. :) And we're all REALLY enjoying Rilyn's age. :)
Last night, Rilyn and Josh were wrestling, as usual, on the living room floor. She said she was going to beat him up! And he said " You cant beat me up, I'm the King of Mean!"....Rilyn said "Well,.....I'm the Princess of SO Mean!" It was so adorable!
I wish I could just freeze my girls at the ages they are right now.
I wouldn't even mind changing diapers for the rest of my life ...if only my girls would stay little.