Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lizzy.

Lizzy.
Though she  looks adorable, cuddly, and sweet, shes not.

She is hell.

I don't know what part of 'lab' we didn't understand, but people we have our freakin' hands full.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can keep her out of the garbage can. I honestly believe if it had a pad lock she could and would mange to find some way to get in it and stream it from one side of our yard to the other.
Really.

Her favorite place to go  "#2" : our side walk leading to our front door.

I know... how sweet!   She leaves us presents to come home to. Or in other cases to stumble upon (literally) while we are leaving for work.

And now the sweet heart has started barking at all hours of the night. And when we try to ignore her, guess what?... She'll come right to the french doors to our master bedroom and 'serenade' us.

People say she will grow out of his stage in a year or so.... I just hope she lives that long.