Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Musings of a 3 year old...

After work yesterday while cooking dinner Rilyn came in the kitchen.

I can always tell when she has something 'dramatic' to say because she storms in and her hands go right on her hips.

"Guess what  Mimi did today Mom..." she tattled.

"What?" I asked

"She wouldn't let me watch Jerry Springer!"

Immediately I started laughing.

"Well you don't need to watch Jerry Springer!" I replied.

"Well.....sometimes I watch Ellen!" she declared.

Next,  I explained to her that Jerry Springer was bad and she wasn't allowed to watch it  and Ellen was ok to watch.

Later that night Josh was talking on the  phone to his brother Troy. Rilyn has had a HUGE crush on Troy since she was born! If you ask her who her boyfriend is, its Troy.

When Josh got off the phone with Troy, Rilyn rushed over and asked...

"was that my old man?"...

"Your WHAT?" Josh asked.

"My old man." she said.

I don't know where she gets this stuff from, its times like these that I wish we had hidden cameras in our house!