Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our trip to the movies....

Last night we took the girls to see Gnomeo and Juliet.

We decided it would be a great idea to sit up in the balcony since we had a toddler.

We didn't want to disturb the other two people there.

Raigen ate almost our entire LARGE popcorn and a bag of M&Ms.
We thought she was going to throw up.

During the last 20 minutes of the movie we were out of popcorn, nachos, and candy and Raigen was getting restless so I decided to walk around with her.

2 minutes into our walk I fell down the stairs...holding Raigen.

Luckily my knee caught our fall. However it hurt... really bad and I let out a big moan.

Which should of signaled Josh to: gasp, get up, and run over to us.

He did none of the above.

Instead he looked at me funny.

He had no idea why I was  on the floor.. crying.

He and Rilyn get up to come check out what I was doing on my hands and knees like a dog and on their way  Rilyn trips on her flip flops and falls too.

He was barely any help to us and I thought he was going to fall over too... laughing so hard!

What a gentleman.