Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CANDYLAND THEMED BIRTHDAY INVITAITONS...

Every year I usually spend between $10-$15 on eBay paying someone for custom invitations.

I'm an idiot.

Invitations are not that hard to make. It only took me a couple of hours to design these invitations for Rilyn and Raigen's JOINT birthday.


Yes, I have decided to try to do their party together this year. (While they are young and don't care.:) I decided this mainly because we have planned on getting them a new swing set for their birthdays and otherwise it would of been a little hard since their birthdays are 2 months apart.

Rilyn LOVES to play candyland and well... Raigen just loves candy. :) So, the perfect theme is ...CANDYLAND!

I already have TONS of cute ideas for decorations which include a giant candyland board in our yard for the kids to play, I cant wait!