Thursday, June 2, 2011

An interview with Rilyn...

Dear Rilyn,

You are now 3 1/2 years old and growing so fast! So, I thought we do a little interview... enjoy.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Play with Daddy
What missy!!? DADDY?

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Pink

Q:What is your favorite food:
A: Popcorn

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Gorilla
What? Gorilla?..I didn't see that one coming!

Q: What is your favorite place to eat?
A: Chinese
OK, I think she was totally trying to be a smarty pants because we NEVER eat Chinese!! LOL

Q: What is your favorite toy?
A:  My legos

Q: What do you want to be when you get bigger?
A:  A SPCA doctor for animals
She is obsessed with the SPCA and Animal Cops!LOL

Q: What makes mommy happy?
A: Sugars and hugs!
Q: How does mommy make you laugh?
A: Tell me funny jokes

Q: What did mommy do when she was little?
A: Poop in her pants! Hahahaha..

Q: How old is your mommy?
A: 24

Q: How tall is Mommy?
A: um, like 50 inches.....Are you mommy?

Q What is mommy really good at?
A: Driving

Q: What do you and mommy do together?
A: Watch TV

Q: How do you know your mom loves you?
A: Cuz you told me silly!

Q:How many brothers and sisters do you want?
A; Like, 15.
Woah! I don't think so!

Q: What does mommy like most about daddy?
A: His funny beard!

Q: What store do you like to go to?
A: Walmart and family dollar...
That's my girl! :)

Q: What do you like to play?
A: Operation and candy land

Q: Where do you sleep?
A: um, in my room like a big girl, don't I mom?