Monday, September 26, 2011

Ms. Busy-Body

This two year old of mine is a handful to say the least. She may very well be the cutest kid evvvver, but she is a busy-body!



Isn't she a doll! :)



Last night was our annual CASA Fish Fry and I made the mistake of allowing Josh to bring that wild two year old of mine.

Ever think to yourself,  "shoulda got a sitter."

Thats exactly what I was saying. Aloud.

 Not only did she venture to the kitchen like 100  times BUT she also managed to hit a few keys on the computer, interrupting the slide show we had going. She had quite the spectators too.

I could only imagine what everyone else was thinking.... poor lady having to chase that rotten little kid...God bless her.


Yep, that is exactly what I was doing.
Chasing her.

That.kid.is.fast!

To burn some of her endless supply of energy we had enrolled her in gymnastics.
Which, by the way, hasn't helped.

 So I'm seriously thinking about investing in one of these bad boys:

Child Hamster Wheel.

I'm dead serious.