Friday, September 2, 2011

Salesmen.


WIth me working in sales you would THINK that Josh and I wouldnt fall for these freakin' door to door sales people.

Wrong.

I don't know what it is about our house that just attracts sales people! It could be that we are the biggest house on our street and that 90% of the other homes are trailers.

But this is good 'ole Polk County and um, that don't me nothin'!

We aren't rich and we sure in the heck don't need a $2400.00 vacuum.

Anyway, that hasn't stopped us.

To date, we have bought:

 A $2400 vacuum.

An alarm system.

 A few boxes of steak and shrimp.

AND

A $50 bottle of Organic All Purpose Cleaner.

And it wouldn't surprise me if I  left something off the list.

Well, with all that said, we have been invited to tour a timeshare.

And I know what you're thinking...



...................



Because I am thinking the same thing.

They have already suckered us into the tour with a free cruise.

And the 'plan' is to just get the cruise and go home.

That's the PLAN.

Josh, however, doesn't have high hopes for us.

Today he called and wanted to go to lunch.

"We have been going out to lunch everyday." I told him.

I get tired eating out everyday.

"Well, this will be the last time for a while." he tried to bargain. 

" Well... until tomorrow, when we go to tour our  new timeshare!" he added.


Then he added,
" Cause I know your gonna be wanting to live it up after we become timeshare owners!"


Ha Ha.

Not funny Josh.


You need to get your game face on Josh!





Insert:  me, laughing hysterically!
(I just pictured him with his 'game face' on with that bald head!!)

Bahahahaha....Too funny!