Saturday, March 18, 2017

#twinning



According to Josh, Ryker and I have a lot more in common then just these striped shirts.


My sweet husband informed me he thinks Ryker will have my "SpongeBob Teeth" too.



Hey, did I mention how sweet my husband is?




Like, so  flippin' sweet that at lunch the other day I said, "dude, why didn't you tell me I had something stuck in my teeth?"




To which he responds, "must be somethin really big."



Ahh... so sweet.




Like, I-could-just-punch-him-in-the-face-sometimes-sweet.




Like when he calls my teeth chiclets.



Or holds two zebra cakes in front of his mouth and says, "hey, who do I remind you of?"



Yep. That's my sweet husband.



Ya'll, he may be annoying...



He may make way too many jokes about my big gapped teeth....




But you know what? There is never, ever a dull moment around him.




And over the 10+ years we have been married I have learned that the key to a happy, successful marriage is LAUGHTER. And that we have plenty of. ♥