Saturday, May 27, 2017

Alton Brown, yall!!!

Last month Rilyn and Josh were excited to finally head to see Alton Brown, live! They are huge fans and got tickets from Josh's mom for Christmas.



My baby was so excited to spend an evening out with her Dad and even asked me for money because she wanted to surprise him and buy him dinner. I can only imagine the giggles when she whipped out the Olive Garden gift card I gave her!



And would you belive it if I told you that they spotted him in the parking lot coming out of his tour bus when they were headed in?! It was like a private meet -n-greet!
HER NIGHT WAS MADE, YALL!!


This child is obsessed with all things Alton Brown and wants to grow up and be a chef and  I'm so glad she got this special experience that I know she'll never forget!


P.S HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS SHE?

P.S.S. Is it me or could she totally pass as his child?! Haha!