Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Creamy Italian Chicken

This is probably our favorite meal. It is so good and I get zero complaints when I make this. Do you know how hard it is to make something all SIX people like?



I found this recipe online, it was originally a crockpot recipe. I have found that it literally takes no time to make, so we normally skip the crockpot and make it stovetop. If you know me, you know I love a good quick recipe! Being a busy working mama of four, I don't have time to slave for hours over the stove. 


Side note: Why does dinner take a hour to make, only for them to scarf it down in three seconds, and then all the sudden I have two weeks of dishes?








Creamy Italian Chicken
Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts -diced        
1 packet dry  Italian dressing ( Sometimes I use a packet and a half.)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1-2 cans cream of chicken soup (depending how cream cheesy you want it)

Sauté the chicken in a skillet with salt and pepper. I always sprinkle a little garlic powder, too. Next, add cream cheese, Italian dressing, and cream of chicken soup and heat it until the cream cheese is completely melted and incorporated. If you feel the sauce is too thick you can thin it to your preferred consistency with a little milk. Serve over pasta or rice.




I serve this with steamed broccoli and yeast rolls.




Rilyn wanted to know why I buy yeast rolls and I told her it was because they are SO GOOD!



She then asked if yeast rolls are so good, what is a yeast infection and why is it bad to have?
 #thanksyeastinfectioncommercial  #thanksalot