Tuesday, June 4, 2019

MEAL PLANNING MONDAY {06/03/2019}

 
 
 
We are in the full Summer swing over here!
 
 
 
Monday:
Shrimp and Grits!
This will be a first time making this and although it sounds yummy... we shall see!
 
 
 
Tuesday:
Rilyn and I are reading thru a book together with a group of friends and their daughter's so we have a 'book club' meeting tonight, therefore, tonight will need to be EASY since Josh and Raigen have softball practice, too.  So I'm throwing some pork chops in the crockpot and making my favorite 5 minute mashed potatoes before we leave!

 
 
 
 
Wednesday:
My Sausage and potatoes!
I don't really like to cook  potatoes two days in a row, but I have some sausage I need to cook and this is a family favorite. I guarantee there will be NO leftovers.
 


 
Thursday:
We are having sub sandwich night! We did this a few weeks ago and EVERYONE requested it more often. I will get a variety of meats and cheeses and all the best toppings! Yum!




Friday:
I don't cook so its whatever you can find or want!