Tuesday, May 28, 2019

MEAL PLANNING MONDAY {05/27/2019}

Happy Meal Planning Monday on Tuesday!
 
 
I've been making it a habit to share our weekly menu. It helps me get out of the rut of the "same ole, same ole" and as always, I'm hoping you share what you are having! I am always looking for ideas.
 
 
 
Monday:
Memorial Day!

We had a spread! I made sausage, grilled jalapeno poppers,  pasta salad, and beans. And my mom brought over ribs, brisket, and some sides! For dessert she made a punch bowl cake and I made banana pudding!
 
 
 
Tuesday:
Meatball subs!
I have a ton of Italian pasta salad leftover from Memorial Day, so I am serving that, too!


Wednesday:
Church activities!


Thursday:
We are having my super EASY enchiladas!
 
Basically, you fill a pan with frozen taquitos, pour on your favorite enchilada sauce, and top it with shredded cheese! Bake it covered for about 20 minutes and then uncovered for another 5-10 and its that easy!
 
 
These taste like legit enchiladas! SO GOOD!
 
I'm serving them with fresh salsa and a pan of rice from a local Mexican restaurant. #easy
 
 
 
 
 
Friday:
I don't cook, so it's either a pizza night or #whateveryoucanfind!
 
 
Have a great week!