Monday, August 10, 2009

Garage Sale Goodies!!

I am sooo... addicted to garage sales now! Saturday I ventured down to spring to check out the garage sales (they are so much better there, the neighborhoods are close and there are 3-4 garage sales in one neighborhood!) Me and Rachel woke up at 7 am, we probably hit 30 garage sales. I was in search of a double stroller.... that's about the only thing I didn't find though...bummer. Anyway- I did get a giant hot pink, lips-shaped chair that will go PERFECT in Rilyns room, $3!! I got 2 packs of men's socks, never opened for $1!! AND a Chanel purse that looks brand-new for $12! and thats not even the start of what I got! I was in heaven this weekend! I got tons of stuff at great deals! AND after we finished with the garage sales we hit up some resale shops, then went home for a nap, woke up and went to Kholes and hobby lobby!

I'm ready for next weekend Rachel! :)