Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nothin' fits, Im tired, and I want some GOOD honey mustard!

This pregnancy is really starting to wear me out. I'm constantly tired! It seems I can never get enough sleep! I went to bed at 9 last night and I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning... And I'm yawning as we speak! None of my clothes fit... well few do, but i can wear the same thing EVERY week. Its hard to find the 'right' out fit. Usually if it fits I don't look pregnant I look obese! I cant go shopping because all I want to buy is BABY CLOTHES. Its like an addiction. Everything I see I have to have. And if I dont I can come up with a reason, real quick. I'm constantly hungry. When I'm starving, I cant really eat. Its weird. Its like my stomach shrunk. I start to eat and then BAM all the sudden I'm full. Then 2hrs later I'm hungry again. I'm starting to only want fruit-like things. Fruit punch, fruit snacks, FRUIT!..Oh and cashews too! I loove me some cashews. Ive got to go, talking about this is really making me hungry.