Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laney joined us for gymnastics today!

My sweet neice laney is down for the week so I wanted to take her to Rilyns gymnastic class! I knew she'd love it and have a blast... here are some pictures!
The girls in the foam pit...



Walking the beam with my mom..

The giant trampoline...Rilyn



And Laney ....




The girls running around like wild animals!...lol











Laney walking trying not to get bit by the sharks...









My master rolling machine....


Rilyn was amazed with the sharks... I said hurry go before you get bit... she stuck her foot down and said"... (gasp) Oh no! The shark bite me!...Ouch!...Nonoshark!!"...lol






Laney had a blast!























These pictures are out of order... here is the girls warming up...









again...












Waiting for class to start..how beautiful are they...