Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Barbies....

Yesterday Rilyn was playing Barbies and I hadn't heard a peep from her in a few minutes so I thought Id check on her. Only to find her checking out what was under Ken's clothes! She is only 3 people! I didn't want to tell her not to be looking under there, thinking that she'd want to check it out even more. I know there isn't anything under his clothes, the doll is pretty PG I just don't want her thinking its OK to look under boys clothes. Anyway, I let it go. THEN she comes out of her room and Ken is naked. I said "Put his clothes back on! Hes naked." She said "He was taking a shower mom." She then brought me his clothes because she couldn't get them back on. She told me only to put his shorts on because he and Barbie were about to go swimming. LOL Later at the dinner table she had 2 barbies and ken. Out of the blue she said..."Hes is falling in love with her." and pointed to one of the Barbies. Me and Josh looked at each other, wondering where she picks this stuff up at??...THEN she picked up one of the Barbies and the Barbie said to Ken "Why are yo falling in love with her and not me?" I keep asking myself...where does she get this from?...Should I hide the barbies from her for awhile?...
Oh, and get this. A few days before that I caught her making Barbie and Ken kiss! Yes kiss. Then when my mom comes over to watch her she said "They getting married, just hugging, my Mom said they cant kiss. " LOL
I don't know what happened when she turned 3....

Oh and last night we were playing in her room and she asked Josh a question. I said "Answer us" Because we didn't hear him. She said "What did you say to Dad, Mom?"...I said "I told him AN-SWER US.."
She said "We are not ants Mom! Silly!" LOL