Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bunkos Group #1-Halloween Edition!

The 4Th Wednesday of the month I play bunkos with this group of wild gals. :) Last night was our Halloween Bunkos! :)
Trishka- a sumo wrestler
Alisha- a 'Big Bunko'


Codie-Blast from the Past


Terri- a hunter



Tina- Mrs. Claus




Ruth- a Cat





Yours truly- who, by the way WON the costume contest! I even put some basil in a sandwich bag to show them what I brought back from the 70s...lol. I had it pined to the inside of my vest since I didn't have pockets. I was just praying I didn't get stopped on the way there! lol BTW- My sweet mom made my costume! :) I have to say, I was one out of sight chick...






Sandra- a 'working' woman lol







Kassandra- Raggedy Ann








My favorite- Tiffani was Snooki! She looked exactly like her!!









Group picture...