Thursday, November 11, 2010

Practical Jokes



First let me say today was an extremely slow day at work. That should explain everything.


I love practical jokes. We have this old guy that just started here, so the perfect one to prank, right?... We work in an insurance office, and we're always getting messages to call people. I left him a message to call Myra Maines back and put the funeral homes number as her return number. Then we all watched as Tony mosied back to his office to call Myra.


Tony: "Hi, is Myra in?.... Is Myra Maines in?... Well, I got a message to call her back for an auto quote.... no, I don't know what department she works in.....Myra Maines... yes, her name is Myra Maines....."


As he walked back up to the front we were all crying and verging on wetting our pants.


Tony: "I don't think this is the right number....."


No he didn't get it, and apparently neither did the lady at Cochran's Funeral home. And really, did he just carry on an 8 minute conversation with the funeral home asking for Myra Maines?...I don't think Ive ever laughed that hard, ever.