Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa

This year is the 1st year we have been able to threaten Rilyn with Santa. It has been wonderful. :) I reminder her when shes is not behaving that Santa is watching and that she doesn't want to be on the naughty list. I also told her that I have Santa's phone number and that I talk to him every day to tell him how good of a girl Rilyn is being. She then quickly looks up at the ceiling, "Sorry, sorry Santa, don't put me on the naughty list!!" Then I asked her what she wants from Santa. She has been wanting a TV in her room so Santa got her a flat screen. (She doesn't know that though.) So when I asked her what she wanted she said a pink TV, or a red one because she likes red too. I explained to her that Santa doesn't have pink or red TVs and that if he got her one,it would probably be black or gray.
She then informed me that she called Santa too and that he told her he has pink and red TVs!
So, if you know where I can find a pink or red flat screen, it would be appreciated.
I'm not objecting to 'electronic' paint. If there is even such a thing!:)