Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

These 2-4 am routine play dates with Raigen are killing me. Every night this week, like clockwork, between the hours of 1am & 2am she wakes up ready to play. Last night I begged and pleaded with her to please go back to sleep but surprising it didn't work. To think, all this time I have been bragging about how great of a baby she is, and shes gonna do this to me, really Raigen?... She usually sleeps 10 hours a freakin' night! I've instructed my mom that Raigen is no longer allowed to take naps. This is my last stitch resort to try to get some sleep, and if this is unsuccessful I don't know what I'll do. I mean, last night I was so drowsy I started to see double, that quickly vanished and I was as wide awake as her though. Just the thought of seeing 2 babies at once was enough for me! "Don't worry Raigen, Mommy is awake!" I gasped.