Friday, March 18, 2011

Collage wall

I found this free printable online and fell in love!

I printed it distressed it with ink and framed it. When I realized I didn't have anywhere where this piece would fit in my house I was devastated. So it inspired my new collage wall and I LOVE it! The best part was I already had everything so this cost no $. I just painted some exsisting pieces and used some scrapbook paper to decorate some. I am loving this blue and red so much that now I want incorporate blue in my living room too, which is currently just tan and red. :)



 


I printed the framed 'L' off of the internet onto scrapbook paper and framed it and I pained an old frame blue and distressed it.







I made this blue frame from a piece of wood and scrapbook paper. Then I ofcourse, distressed it too! lol


I do realize that most of my frame have no pictures... Im working on that today. :)