Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kitchen Updates...

Lastnight we tackled a large remodel.

We installed knobs and handles on all of our kitchen cabinets.


It took  almost 3 hours and 3 trips to Lowe's because someone in the Long family, I wont mention her name,  apparently cant count.

I have been looking at these particular pulls for quite sometime. Everywhere I looked they were nearly $5 each and I just wasn't paying that.

Luckily I found the gold colored ones for $1.35 each and I just spray painted them black.

I also found the knobs for .97 ea.

I  installed black shutters on the window above my kitchen sink.

We plan to do alot more to our kitchen... like installing molding above all the cabinets.. sort of like this...


And we also plan to do a bead board back splash and butcher block counter tops.