Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's day week...

My mother's day WEEK, as Josh would put it, had a rough start.

Last week a lady came into my office and asked if I was having ANOTHER baby.

I, kindly, told her no.

I am fat  so I could see where she would be mistaken.  Although, that wasn't it.

"Oh,  well you know when some women get pregnant and their nose gets big?" She asked me.

"I thought you may be expecting." She said.

Now. I may be fat.

My hair my be too poofy.

And I may where too much make up.

BUT  my nose is NOT big!

AND if it were  my brutally honest 3 year old would surely point it out for me!

Which brings me to my next story...

The other night I was sitting on the couch watching TV.

Rilyn walked over to me, looked at my stomach and asked " Mommy, are you pretending you are pregnant again?"

Now, I knew EXACTLY where this was going...

Happy Mother's day to big ole' me! :)