Thursday, May 5, 2011

Super Savings #1!

Here recently both of my sister-in-laws and my mother-n-law have really gotten into couponing.

Like serious couponing.

They get tons of stuff FREE.

They probably have enough bath soap, razors, and toothpaste to open a small store.

And while I do thoroughly enjoy making fun of my mother-n-law who, by the way, even has a coupon binder its kind of hard not to be jealous of all their free-bees.

So hey.. why no join them.

I'm nowhere near as good as they are but the other day I did score my 1st ever completely free purchase! I was ecstatic.

I think it got me sort of high. lol

And it didn't help that the cashier gave me a high five me and said "Oh my gosh, you are like that lady on Tv.!"

Yep.. my ego pretty much went through the roof.:)
Here's what I got (its not much..don't laugh!!):

5 bottles of Nivea body wash=FREE!