Sunday, November 12, 2017

Garage Sale Upcycle- Porch Art!

I have been on the hunt for a large wood (with no glass) framed piece of art to turn into a chalkboard for my porch.


And I was super excited to find this one for $5 at a garage sale! 


Its perfect! I love the chunky frame, but not so much the art!




And for about $2, its the perfect chalkboard for my porch!



And I didn't even buy chalkboard paint (mainly because I'm just lazy so I used just some black paint I had!)

I drew on it with a chalk marker that cost $2 and dusted the thing with baby powder so it looked like a "used" chalkboard! 😂😂😂
#imsoghetto


Hey! And look what the original price tag said! 😲 




Now if I could just learn to draw fancy chalkboard art....


FYI- Black paint and a chalk marker works just like a chalkboard- but costs a lot less!