Saturday, November 25, 2017

Holly is back! [North Pole Breakfast 2017]

Holly is back- which means its time for our North Pole Breakfast!

This year she brought elf hats and cups for all the kids!


Secret- 
Wanna know how to get your elf hat (or santa hat) to stand up so perfectly?

Yeti cup! (Or any tumbler will do!)



How adorable are those napkins?! 
#dollartreeforthewin




Holly would like me to brag a little and tell you all how super excited she was to find EVERYTHING this year for her NP Breakfast at her favorite store... DOLLAR TREE!



Also- she told me to tell you her super cute new jacket she found at TJMaxx for $4 and her skirt is borrowd from her bestie, Barbie!




How did Holly know that I needed more mini balls for our trees? 

I'm so excited that I'll be able to use these after breakfast when I'm cleaning this mess up and washing dishes.  



***



And just for fun here is a look at our 2016 North Pole Breakfast! 

(Because we are totally NOT mentioning that Holly clearly outdid herself last year and was such a lazy elf this year!) 









I can't wait to see what shenanigans she gets into this year!