Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My new obsession!!!


Never mind that I haven't even posted my kids Halloween pictures yet... but check this out!

When I saw this purse at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago I knew instantly that it would look awesome with a monogram! And I knew instantly that it had to be mine when the lady told me this Lancome purse was only $1! Score!


I dropped it off on Monday for a fancy gold monogram and yall! It's my new favorite purse! Possibly ever! I love it as much as I love my husband!


Now I'm no model, I know some would beg to differ, 😂) but this purse  makes me look so good I cannot resist posing with it!





And just in case you're wondering here's what it looks like in color:



And this is precisely why nothing makes me happier than a good garage sale find! (Sorry Joshy poo!)