Tuesday, March 6, 2018

DIY Haircut on my lunch break!

First let me just start by saying I wish I had touched up my make up before I started… There’s enough grease on my four head to fry a chimichanga! #NotKidding

Second let me also mentioned that unlike most DIYers I’m not gonna sit here and tell you I’m not a professional blah blah blah… I’m gonna sit here and tell you I’m a total professional! Anyone who can cut hair in five minutes and it looked this good should get some kind of award! I should definitely be getting paid for this!

I won’t bore you with the DIY details right now I’ll just leave you with a few photos I snapped in about eight seconds! Because guess what?! 

There’s a really totally awesome DIY video coming! Yes! I know! #BetterThanChristmas

You know my favorite part about this haircut is? Other than the fact that I just totally saved like 15 or 20 bucks, I just cut like a fourth of a pound off the scale! I’m that much closer to reaching my goal on my birthday! Please note: which is March 28 for anyone who would like to buy me a gift! 

You don’t have to but I just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to, if not it’s OK I understand if you’re poor.















I didn’t really have time to actually fix my hair on my lunch break so you’ll have to settle with the half up top knot. Tomorrow I will totally fix it and make it look super cute and of course I’ll post more selfie’s! #IDon’tNeedAReasonForSelfies #YesIDo #MoreSelfie’sTomorrow