Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday Favorites!



Look at me, participating in TWO link-ups in one week- say what!


Like, I've said before I usually don't participate in link-ups but I happen to be particularly excited about some of my Friday Favorites that I thought I'd share. 


#1
First up-

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! WOO-HOO! 

And it has started off great, last night Josh surprised me with a new IPhone. I have always been a loyal android lover, but I am excited to make the switch!







#2

I am down 2 more pounds! I now have 7 more to loose until I reach my 1st goal of 40 POUNDS GONE! (My goal is to loose it by my birthday which is 26 days away).

And if that wasn't exciting enough a customer walked into our office this week and immediately said, "dang girl, you have lost some weight!"

Ya'll! I haven't seen her in a while and that totally pumped me up!!!

Then 30 minutes later another customer walked in and asked me when I was due.....  #truestory

Unfortunately, she's about 2.5 years too late. Haha!



#3

My girl Belinda and I decided spur of the moment to have a girls-day and head to the movies. 
Shes a smooth talker and tried to get the 16 year old Seth Rogan look-alike to give us the student discount because... #wearecheap and #moviesarenot.

He was nice and told us he couldn't do that. I'm guessing he didn't think anyone would believe we were students #rude.

But upon further inspection of our ticket we were kinda, sorta, excited to see a discount. 
Yep! Just two seniors here to see Fifty Shades! Haha!
#oldladydiscount





#4


Also on our girls day we checked out a brand-new Target and discovered a plus-size maniquen! #saywhat! 
Belinda was excited, said she may be able to get her clothes straight from the mannequin for the first time ever!
Haha!






#5

Today is this girls' Dr. Seuss day at school!
She's not the dress-up type so this is all I could convince her to wear!
If you want to see more cute Seuss kids, check this out!





Happy Friday, Ya'll!