Friday, March 1, 2019

2019 Girls Cruise!

Ya'll... why I have waited SO long to take a girls trip?
 
 
 
I have never spent this much time away from my family and I missed them like CRAZY but we also had a CRAZY FUN TIME!
 
 
 
 
 
These two girls I went with are some of the best friends I could ask for. I am so thankful for these two  ladies and for this trip!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And without further ado- photo dump of our fun four day cruise to Cozumel:
 




 











 

















































































 
 
 I had the best time; from playing Blackjack, singing karaoke, late-night comedy shows, a massage on the beach, enjoying an all-inclusive resort in Cozumel, to eating all the carbs and sweets!


Can't wait to vacation with these girls again!