Monday, January 10, 2011

Breakfast


This morning both girls woke up at 5:00 am.

Yay for me.

I fixed them both a bowl of oatmeal and a piece of toast for breakfast.



Rilyn gobbled down her toast, but didn't touch her oatmeal.



I thought it was kind of odd that Rilyn asked for oatmeal in the first place, since Raigen is normally oatmeal queen.


But, since it was strawberries and cream flavored, I didn't think it would be a problem.




Well... her first excuse was that she was sick and she couldn't let Raigen eat after her.



"You are not sick." I told her.

"Well........ I been coughing and sneezing....." She argued.

"No you haven't... and by the way Raigen has her own bowl, she is not sharing with you." I protested.



Still... she didn't touch her oatmeal.
Her 2ND excuse was that she was full after eating her toast.




I picked up her bowl and took at bite.



"Yum...this is SO good!... If you don't eat it I will!" I said.

"OK!..... I am so proud of you for eating like a big girl Mommy!" she said, followed by a big hug.
So I ate it.
I knew she wouldn't, and she was 'full' anyway.
Yea, full of bull.
Once I was finish devouring the delicious oatmeal.
"Can I please have another piece of toast?.."She asked.


I smiled.





Really... did I just get out smarted by a 3 year old?