Monday, January 17, 2011

My Wardrobe Assistant

Saturday we had plans to go to the comedy club for a friend of ours birthday. I spent a generous amount of time that afternoon getting ready.




I had a hard time deciding what to wear so I asked Rilyn for her opinion.






"Should mommy wear this shirt?.." I asked her.




She quickly responded with ... "um. no. I don't like it."




When I asked her why she didn't like it she then told me it was because it didn't fit me.




Enough said.
I changed into another shirt.




When I realized she may have been right and maybe I should listen to her opinion I, hesitantly, again asked "How do I look now?"




"Are you pregnant with a baby brother?" She asked, smiling and giggling.




"Nooo.... why?..." I asked.
I should of known where this was going...




"Because it looks like there is one in there." She said.
And granted I do still look 4 1/2 months pregnant, however, I didn't expect a 3 to notice that!
"You want me to pick you out a princess dress?"..She asked
Sure.
Why not?
I mean, she did do an excellent job dressing herself that day....
:)