Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Crafts!

When we added on to our house for some CRAZY reason I picked red as the color for them to paint our new hallway. Why? I have no idea. It might of been OK had I not picked 'Ronald McDonald red'... Anyway, needless to say, it was hideous. Sunday I couldn't take it anymore and I repainted our hallway. And now I've been decorating it!
I stole this idea from a booth at our Christmas in Our Town last month. I loved the idea, but I wasn't about to pay the price. So I made them myself. I went outside at work and looked for 'natural' letters to spell our last name and take pictures of! lol
I printed them, framed them, and hung it in my new hallway.... and I love it!!!
Best part is I got the frames and mattes at Dollar Tree so this cost me about $5!!

L-O-N-G


L-O

N-G